View your task list
Keep on top of your chase calls. The "action period" view tells you who is overdue a call/email. The memo history, contact details all visible from the dashboard.
Overdue customer action period
- This feature will filter only SL accounts with an ‘Action Period’ of ‘Overdue’ (or blank). The ‘Action Period’ is be defined using the ‘> days’ text box (e.g. > 28 days). The SL accounts which have and either an A/c Memo added or Cash Receipt in the last ‘x’ days(s) will be defined as ‘Current’ (so no action required) if the ‘Action Period’ check box is checked.
Notes and promised payments
Identify accounts where payments have been promised and payment is still awaited using the pre-defined filter.
- In any credit control situation, there are a multitude of notes to be taken and referred to. Notes specific to an account, payment plan, transaction and noting of a promised payment date – all must be easily taken, easily accessed, and available company wide.
Review credit limits
Filter accounts over their credit limit which have not yet been placed on hold.
SOP order review/hold
- Credit controller may view LIVE sales orders in and perhaps to place them on hold
Customer review and action
- Credit Manager contains very strong tools that enable you to filter the debtor’s book by a wide range of criteria. Once that filter has been applied it is easy to apply the same action to all those selected accounts, be it chasing e-mails on another escalation you choose.
- Audit notes are recorded on change of credit limit, credit memo and hold reason.
- Easy to toggle the "hold" status of multiple customers - with a single click.
Open Sage 200 forms with a click
There are many actions you might wish to undertake that interact with Sage 200 as part of the credit management function. Change account contact details, allocate a sales receipt that accounts have missed, place an account on hold, review outstanding sales orders for a client, reprint an invoice, all are simply achieved within the Credit Manager dashboard.
MS Excel Reporting
In terms of reporting the entire credit control position Credit Manager comes as standard with a set of comprehensive MS Excel worksheets refreshed from the Sage database, that can be distributed to those in the business that need to be aware, irrespective of whether they are a Sage user or not.
Sage data in MS Excel
- Customer overdue aged balances, notes and status can be shared in Sage 200 (or externally) to your directors or account managers. Using data directly from your Sage 200 database, we provide MS Excel reporting. Now one single report can be used instead of running and combining many of the current sage 200 reports.
On creating a sales order, a credit status is displayed, indicating whether there is something that could cause of problem with despatch. This is clearly extremely useful for pre-emptive credit control and allows you to discuss the situation with you client
Drill in to credit information
- The SOP form allows the user to drill into the customer details via the "Credit Info" button, so sales can assist with collections.
- The SOP Order enquiry form allows the user to amend the "customer order ref", when the order is "completed" in Sage 200. An invoice can then be re-printed (if a p/o was missing or not correct), at the time the SOP invoice was printed and posted.
Lightning Fast Automated Data Entry
Starting At £6.50/Mo
Simplifying business advisory services
Starting At £197.00/Mo
Advanced Collections Management
Starting At £11.00/Mo
Equipment rental company software
Making Invoice Approval Easy
Consolidations | Consolidated Reporting Made Easy
Starting At £10.00/Mo
Automatic Invoice Processing & Approval Software
Starting At £69.00/Mo
Service and Asset management Software
Forward-thinking cash management
Starting At £25.00/Mo
Get invoices paid online or by phone