Frequently Asked Questions
1. I’ve forgotten my Sage Marketplace password. How do I resolve this?
If you have forgotten your password to log into Sage Marketplace, follow the instructions on the log-in screen to reset your password.
2. Where can I get advice on selecting the appropriate product for my business?
For help and advice on which products from the Marketplace are best for your business, please call us on 0800 33 66 33 if you are an existing customer, or on 0800 923 0341 if you are a new customer. If you are an Accountant, please call us on 0191 479 5999
3. Where do I go if I have questions or issues regarding my product?
Find the listing in the Marketplace home page for the product you need support with and click into Policies & Support. Here you’ll find the contact details for the provider of the product. If you have a query with your Sage product, please use our webchat here https://webchathub.sage.com/marketplace/
4. I’ve ordered a product through Marketplace. When will I receive confirmation of my purchase?
You should receive an automated confirmation email straight away, however access to the product that you’ve purchased will depend on the provider and the details of this should be included in the email that you receive. If you have not received this, please check your Spam folder.
5. How do I check the status of my order?
If you have ordered directly with Sage, you will receive an order confirmation email detailing when you will receive access to your new software and support information. If you are purchasing via a Business Partner, they will be in touch to help get you up and running. Alternatively, you can contact our Sage Store Support team at email@example.com
6. I tried to order a product and received a message that my order could not be completed, who do I contact?
If you work with a Sage Business Partner, please contact them directly. If you are an existing Sage customer, please call us on 0800 33 66 33 If you are an Accountant, please call us on 0191 479 5999
7. When will my first subscription payment be taken?
Your first subscription payment for any Products purchased through the Marketplace will be taken ten calendar days from the purchase date if paying with Direct Debit.
8. How do I manage my invoices?
Log in to your Marketplace Account and Go to Account > Billing > Invoices. This is where you can view, pay and download copies of your invoices. If you have a query relating to an invoice, please call us on 0800 33 66 33
9. I’ve been notified that my subscription was suspended, how do I make payment?
If you receive a notification telling you that your payment has been suspended, please call us on 0191 479 5955
10. How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription by logging into the Marketplace. If you work with a Sage Business Partner, please contact them directly with queries about your subscription. If you are an existing Sage customer, call us on 0800 33 66 33 If you are an Accountant, please call us on 0191 479 5999