Recognition and Approvals Module
Available for existing Spindle Document Management users. The Purchase invoice Recognition (PIR) and approvals module helps to streamline incoming supplier Invoices via email and in paper format.
- Scan/import purchase invoices, with or without a PO.
Recognise and Verify
- Recognises invoice data & supplier matching for "overhead" type invoices. Invoices relating to a Purchase Order line-item level are read and validated against the Open Purchase Order in Sage 200 and checked against the Goods Receipt data.
Web and mobile Approvals
- Users can create customer workflows based on a number of different fields including, supplier, value, Cost centre & department and many more!
Automated Invoice creation
- Invoices once recognised and approved appear in Sage 200 within seconds, ensuring your ledger is completely up to date. The processed PDF or TIF image is automatically filed into Spindle Document Management and is visible against the Invoice Transaction against the Supplier.
Take photos of Receipts, Returned goods and more with the Spindle Document Capture Mobile App for iOS and Android
- Photos and images can then be sent to Spindle Document Management for archiving against orders or transactions in Sage 200
Distribute multiple documents at the click of a button with Spindle Document Distribution for Sage 200. Save hours every week by emailing documents in batch rather than individually.
Improve Cashflow and reduce administration tasks
- Automatically attach supporting documentation. For example; Automatically attach Sales invoices to each customer statement, reducing the number of requests for copy invoices. Each invoice can also have a "pay now" button enabling customers to pay via Debit or Credit card.
Dynamic Document Form Overlays
- Transform the way your finance department communicates with your customers and suppliers. By using Document Form Overlays, Company Logos and promotional information can be added to your documents all using specific data from Sage 200 with the Spindle Document Automation rules. Different Terms and Conditions can be automatically added to specific accounts ensuring your company remains compliant, whilst improving your communication.
Automatic Document Filing
- Documents that are processed by Spindle Document Distribution can be instantly archived against the correct account or transaction in Sage 200 ensuring you have a complete audit trail. This is the same archive that is used when documents are "captured" ensuring you have a complete pack of documents per order.
- Whilst a document is distributed via Spindle, a communication can be automatically added to Sage CRM, further improving communication history with your customers.
Quickly Drag & drop documents received by email or scan documents either individually or in batch with Document Capture. Archive multiple documents against a single Order, Invoice, stock item or customer account enabling efficient filing and easy document retrieval.
The Document Search app (external to Sage 200) provides a global document search against all your Sage companies. Search by order, invoice, date, Nominal, stock code and more
Automated real time data entry
Starting At £29.00/Mo
Lightning Fast Automated Data Entry
Starting At £6.50/Mo
Purchase to Pay Software
Making accountants and businesses better
Document Management and Process Automation
Automatic Invoice Processing & Approval Software
Starting At £69.00/Mo
Electronic Document Distribution and Archiving
Online Customer Portal
Making Invoice Approval Easy
Intelligent invoice automation for Sage X3